Saturday 23 April 2011

whistle for a hottie

WHISTLES
Their Spring / Summer 11 collection is once again perfection
I love their range of pinks and pastels, so feminine and romantic


These are my favourite day looks, flicking through look books on websites provides amazing inspiration.

The striped tee & navy capri pants looks chic yet effortless- a timeless classic.
The peg leg trouser gives a more masculine cut but are very comfortable & stylish.
The colour pop trousers are eye catching but toned down with a neutral tee- a summer delight.

If you don't want to splash £85 on a pair of Whistles trousers,
head to Zara they stock a huge variety of trousers for under £30.
 I needed a selection of day-wear trousers for a week in Paris,
these were my choice of capri pants, navy blue trousers
with a flattering pleat to the front, ankle grazing, slim fitting
 and come with belt, perfect for the day's visit to l'arc de triomphe.



These were my peg leg trousers, perfect comfort for travelling- 
as I just stepped out of Gare du Nord,
They are khaki from last season's Zara collection,
but they have released them again in beige and other shades


I haven't purchased my colour 'pop' trousers yet
but love these Zara ones as a cheaper alternative.

Red trousers might seem like a very bold statement
but Kate Bosworth shows how amazing they can look,
even if hers are Valentino and not Zara!




No comments:

Post a Comment